1/30/2005

Watch out for the flat spots...

I zoned out while watching a movie and the next thing I knew it was 5pm. I don't understand how I can be so tired, it's not like I am as active as I used to be. Although chasing a 2 year old can be tiresome. It must be the lack of sleep I get at night? Of course that is probably because I have been taking 4 hour naps in the middle of the day... It's a vicious circle.

My right leg and foot are certainly becoming more numb as the week has progressed but it is not as bad as the let side. It is not like we did not expect this but more like I was hoping that it would not happen for some time. It is like a slow decent into total dependency on others for my daily needs. I am not someone who does well having to depend on others for daily needs. I guess what I really do not like is that you live each day wondering if this will get worse. Of course though there is the amusement of tripping on the flat spots in the floor.

My youngest has learned how to tickle and it is cute when he runs around the house yelling, "Tickle, tickle, tickle." I hate to tell him to stop but every now and then he gets my left foot while I am reclined in the chair. It hurts but at the same time it is funny, almost damned if you do kind of thing. I want him to play and have fun but he is to young to understand that what he does to mommy and brother hurt daddy.


No comments: