1/30/2005

Blogger, again...

This is the third or fourth time this week that I have had trouble using blogger to post, but only through internet explorer. I hit publish and get a Java Runtime Error with IE but I can post with no problem through Firefox. I would love to switch to Moveable Typebut for some reason it will not run on my current server. I would love to move but the pros outweigh the cons big time. I get 1GB if storge and 25GB of bandwidth a month as well as all the email addy's and 1 .com/.net domain inclued in the monthly cost, which is $4.99 with 6 months paid in advance from 1and1.com . You also get to download some software to help you publish a website, edit photos and create images as well as a dynamic site creator that will let you create a Flash enabled website.

While 1and1 won't allow you to use moveable type you can use blogger (when it works) and I believe some of the other stuff that is out there.

No comments: