1/19/2005

Email and headaches...

Well I had one of the famous headaches this afternoon. This time I was photo sensitive as well as noise. For awhile there I seriously thought this was going to be another emergency room visit but about a half hour after taking the Relpax it was much better and I the ER was a fleeting memory. Since I took the last one I will have to call the doctor for a refill. Hopefully he will write it for something as good but cheaper. Even with insurance this stuff is expensive, like $6 a pill and with the co-pay going up I can only guess how much it will be now.

Other then the headache today was a good day. Not much pain in the back or the legs and only one small muscle spasm to mention. I also decided that tomorrow I am going to switch taking the Kadian in the morning to the night. Hopefully it will make a difference in how tired I am by mid morning. Since switching to the Kadian I seem to be quite tired within a few hours of taking it and cannot make it to lunch without falling asleep.

I spent most of the day doing some work on the computer, that is until my email client decided it did not want to work anymore. Then I spent most of the afternoon trying to figure out why. Looks like I will have to call my ISP and see what is going on as I tried 2 different computers with 2 different clients and got the same error message each time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.spinalinjuryfoundation.org/

Thought you might like to check out this site. It is in my building.

~Genuine

www.genuineblog.com

opforsoldier said...

Thanks for the link, I have found some great information on there.