1/08/2005

I hope this does not happen twice...

I figured out why I have felt like crap for the last 2 days. Somehow my meds got switched on the shelf and I have been taking elavil twice a day instead of oxycontin. It would also explain why I have been so tired an hour after taking my meds.

I keep all my meds on a curio shelf and separated by the types and times I need to be taking them. It helps me remember to take all of them when I am supposed to but I somehow misplaced 2 bottles, the only 2 bottles that are the same size with pills that are very close in size/shape. Had I not looked down this morning I would have done the same thing again. The only difference in the pills is the color, one is light pink and the other is a light green.

Thankfully nothing I am taking is even close to the maximum or contraindicated. When I realized it this morning I moved them all a shelf apart and will color one of the labels on the bottles so this does not happen again.

No comments: