1/07/2005

My back feels like it is on fire.

My youngest has a cold and the medicine is causing the phlegm to loosen which then causes him to cough every 5 minutes. Not that little scratchy throat cough but more like a gagging cough that no one sleeps through. The poor little guy could not get to sleep so I ended up having him laying on my chest for 4 or 5 hours so he could rest without the phlegm building up.

He is finally asleep so I propped him on a pillow so he is almost sitting up while he is sleeping. In the meantime I was unable to get to my meds or find a position that was really comfortable for me. My leg has gone numb and my foot is burning as well. I don't mind though as I hate seeing my kids not being comfortable and would do anything for them to get comfortable.

I finally did get some of my meds and a bottle of water but now I am wide awake. I guess the good thing about being unable to work outside the house is that if I am tired I can grab a nap tomorrow with the baby. So for know I am watching
Wind Talkers and waiting until I am tired again, and who knows how long that will be.

No comments: