1/09/2005

Someones not happy...

I decided to download the pictures from my digital camera and found this one of my youngest son. He is a Happy kid 99% of the time but this is the face you get if you take all his chairs, Lego boxes or anything else that can be used climb on. This one is as smart as they come. There is not a switch in the house safe from him any longer.

We have gates that restrict his access to the downstairs bathroom as well as the living room and for the night we have one that prevents him from getting to the stairs. We found out that it does not matter though as he figured out how to move the barstools to the gates and then get up and over them.

Oh yes, he just turned 2, 4 days before Christmas. The day this picture was taken.

Don't mind the Brady Bunch linoleum, it came with the house and is the last of the 1970's crap left to replace. I would have done it sooner but with my back out of whack there is no way I can tile the floor myself and with an 18'X24' foot kitchen having it done is not cheap.



My Youngest


1 comment:

Jillyvanilli said...

Oh dear he doesn't look at all happy, poor love. Thought I'd mention I also have spinal cord damage, nice to come across a blog written by a fellow sufferer.