1/24/2005

Free iPod!

Well I finished my requirements to get my free iPod, now all I need is 5 people to help me finish the requirements.

To tell the truth I have always been skeptical of these but figured what the heck. Of course once I found something I wanted,
like the iPod I had to figure out which offer to go with. I already have all the freaking credit cards I need, I have DirecTv, I have Real Rhapsody blah blah blah when the other day I finally found an offer with the Columbia House DVD club. Perfect! I thought, mine expired last year and since I spend most of the time at home I really need to update my collection. So, I went with the Columbia House and when I came home from the Grocery Store today my DVD's were here. The grand total to enroll and get 5 DVD's was $12.40 and I have to buy a few more over the next 2 years or something like that. Since I can never remember to mail the stupid cards back I will have bought all the selections of the month over the next few months...

Anyway, I was surprised to say the least when I went to check the website and got the referral URL.

If you have not signed up for the giveaway's as you are skeptical I do not blame you. Here is a video from Tech TV. On the free ipod website they also have a link to an article from the NY Times from their December 26, 2004 edition. However you may have to sign up to read the whole thing at the NY Times.


1 comment:

o said...

you can decline the monthly director's selection via the website...handy?