12/04/2004

That sucks...

Ok, just sitting here and enjoying some time relaxing when out of the blue my stomach turns and I have to vomit. Unlike last time this was not preceded by a headache or anything else. In fact I felt fine before and right after and I cannot think of anything I might have eaten that was bad or anything that I drank as I have only had one soda and everything else has been water today.

Today was a decent day as far as pain. My back was fine but for some reason my left leg was killing me. It was a pain that I have not had before either. It was not like the numbness and burning I usually get but more like I hit my thigh on the corner of a table or something, maybe a charlie horse I guess would be a better explanation.

So now it is back to the regular Saturday night routine of Cops and then America's Most Wanted.

No comments: