12/09/2004

Shooting pain...

I had a small flare up this evening, not as bad as the last one but it was enough to put me down for a bit. I was cooking dinner, Talipia with a lime and pepper seasoning, and when I stooped down to pull the pan out of the oven it got me. I finished the dinner and then sat in my chair and let the boys tear the T.V. room apart until bed time. I was not really in the mood to stop them. The flare up happened about an hour before I could take the next dose of the oxy but as soon as I finished eating I took it. Even then it was a fight to get the pain down to 5 which was a big difference though from the 8 it was when it happened.

I am upstairs now and doing much better. I got the boys to bed and now I am relaxing watching perhaps one of the greatest movies ever made, 1941. It is on Starz! right now which means it will be the edited version. If you can find it on DVD they have the directors cut which is much better. Talk about a cast of characters, Dan Akroyd, Treat Williams, Wendy Jo Sperber, Slim Pickins, Robert Stack, John Belushi and the list goes on. Still a great movie, although my 11 year old doesn't get it. LOL! Someday.

No comments: