12/05/2004

I am feeling pretty good this morning after last nights episode. I let the oldest stay up late and we watched Spider Man II and then we were in bed by 22:30 or so. I usually do not let him stay up past 21:00 but I was not sure if I would get sick again or what else might happen. He is a good kid but like a typical 11 year old boy he is somewhat lazy and will do the bare minimum and sometimes not even that.

My back was a little sore this morning but I think that was more because I should have been up by about 7:30 to take it and I did not get up until almost 8:30. I need to either change my time a bit later or set the clock so I can be up on time. I have a feeling that when I have been taking them for a bit longer I will know when I miss a dose by the detox effects. Hopefully we will avoid this!!!

Not much on the agenda today.

2 comments:

Saija said...

my husband sets an alarm so that his meds can have their equal 12/12 hour effect . . . it works well for him . . . he doesn't want a lapse of time in between them . . .

hope the meds give you a BETTER quality of life!!!

opforsoldier said...

As sad as it sounds I did not even think about it. Thanks for the idea and tomorrow I will set my watch alarm.

The meds are working like a charm and I am anxiously waiting for my wifes "weekend", which is Tue/Wed, so we can go do some shopping.