12/23/2004

It is FREEZING outside today. I had an appointment at 0830 and about froze my ass off on the ride over. Since someone has to be with the boys I had to drive myself over which means I could not take my meds until I got back. By the time I was done I felt like crap and was at a good 8. Top it off with I had to stand and wait as there was no seating left when I got there. The back was burning and my leg was throbbing and when they finally called me in I could not sit down because it hurt so badly. It was a quick appointment, maybe 10 minutes, but the wait just sucked. Driving home was no fun either and I could not wait to get inside and take my meds as the pain was bad enough but I could feel myself trembling. I don't know if it was the freezing cold or the extra 2 hours I had to wait to take the meds.

I am in now and going to rack out for a bit. Since my wife is off for three days and there is no hurry to do anything I am going to relax for until Sunday.

No comments: