3/09/2005

Up in the morning before the break of day...

I don't like it no way!

OK, so I am not back in uniform and marching troops somewhere. But I was up at the crack of dawn this morning. My wife had to work the opening shift and my son had detention (they serve it before school) this morning so I needed to have him to school early. It has been a long time since I have gotten up by 6am and stayed up. I totally expected the baby to fight it but he got right up and went about his business while the oldest was dragging his butt around the house looking for socks.

The nice temperatures we've been having are gone and while my town dodged the bullet most of the ones south of me got several inches of snow last night. Looks like winter is trying to get that one last hurrah in.

The cold air this morning is making my back a bit stiffer then it has been. I noticed that when we get the wild swings in temperature this happens. Not much I can do about it other then take the robaxin and grab the heating pad.

No comments: