3/07/2005

Play-doh time!

Slept good for a change. Not great, good. The shoulders made it through the night with no major problems and even the back was not to bad this morning, manageable.

Not much going on today, it has been me and the youngest(2) for the day and he has been running up to me and yelling "tickle, tickle, tickle" which is cute. He also acquired a spray bottle from somewhere and was running around with it which was ok as I thought it was empty, was I surprised when he ran towards me with it and sprayed me right in the eye! LOL!

My son is now playing with his play-doh which he just LOVES. We got him a table that has several of the toys attached to it like the extruder with all the shapes and then it has the The fuzzy pumper barber. Of course there is the 20 cans of play-doh that are now ground in to the carpet and the chair.

I have been reading the book on pain management that I bought and as soon as I have some time I will put down some of the info that I have gotten from it. They have some interesting ideas that I have not heard before.

No comments: