10/30/2004

RHAPSODY Link

RHAPSODY Link

So what are you listening to these days? I have a wide range I will listen to I guess mood depending. Right now I am listening to Disturbed and am just in a mood for some harder hitting music this evening. Maybe wind down to some Rob Zombie later on, who knows.

As a child of the 80's though I listen to The Violent Femmes Billy Bragg Pete Wylie Screaming Blue Messiahs and on and on. While there was some INXS, Depeche Mode, The Cure, The Smiths, Fine Young Cannibals etc... somewhere they all seem to have either lost touch with their base or moved on to a new one. I would not call them sellouts but rather they stopped making music I liked. Kind of like U2, they seem to have stopped being angry once they realized they were wealthy.

Growing up on Long Island I used to listen to 92.7 WLIR but I believe they have recently changed formats. While I have been off the Island for some time I started listening to them over the web awhile back.

Maybe tomorrow I will edit my playlist on Rhapsody and blog it here. They do have a pretty cool feature that lets you blog your selections straight from the program.

The pain level this evening is fairly low. A nice surprise and a good way to wind down the evening. Since there is still jack shit on the idiot box I am just going to listen to some tunes and hit some of the blogs.

No comments: