10/08/2004

Fell behind a bit

Spent most of yesterday in the recliner trying to get comfortable. My left foot was burning and my leg was numb, it got bad enough that my whole leg buckled while I was walking up the steps. I decided to take it easy and relax for the afternoon as I had some shopping to do last night.

We went to Sams club to do the bulk shopping and I am glad that I rested for the afternoon. If you have never been into a Sams Club it is pretty much a warehouse and if you walk the whole thing on some of their larger stores I am sure you will log a few miles just cruising the aisles for what you need. The toughest part was having to carry all the stuff from the car to the house. Sams club does not bad as it helps cut down on costs and for most of the items they are oversized so good luck on fitting them into a bag. I spent about an hour getting it all put away which includes breaking down the meat which is sold only in bulk, usually 5lbs or more.

This morning was a rainy one. It actually rained for most of yesterday and was still going this morning. Just one of those blase days but I got a lot of stuff done.

Right now I am watching the debate while sitting in the glider chair upstairs. Once I put the boys in bed for the evening I just like to relax and grab a few minutes to myself. The back though is not happy and darvocet is not touching it this evening.

No comments: