10/08/2004

Missed a day

Damn, I missed posting yesterday.

It was a pretty dreary day and I spent most of it in the recliner. We had some pretty vicious thunderstorms most of the afternoon and evening so I stayed away from the electronic stuff.

We waited until the evening and the ran to Sam's Club to finish the shopping. We ended up spending a good 2 hours running through the place but were able to fit it all in the car. I always forget they do not have bags and unless you find some good boxes you have to load it loose. Once we got it all home I had to divide out all the meat into usable portions. After all the lifting and carrying my back was done and screaming for a break.

I did not sleep to well as I kept getting spasms down my back and leg and I ran out of muscle relaxers. I should have the refill this afternoon, but wish I had them yesterday.

No comments: