10/30/2004

Man there is nothing on...

My dad came over and we went through the house to check for spots needing to be winterized. We found some spots in the basement that we need to either spray expanding foam in or stuff a roll of Fiberglas in to the spot and it should be good to go. We pulled the molding from around the sliding glass doors and found a gap of about an inch the whole way around the door. No wonder it was always so damned cold back here. We stuffed some insulation around it and we fixed the handle which has never really worked.

I did get to take a short nap this afternoon but woke up from it with my left arm burning and my back feeling like crap. I would say that the pain is about a 6 for both of them which means it is annoying more then anything.

Not much to do for the rest of the day so I thought I would watch some TV, 150+ channels AND NOTHING IS ON. It is a toss up of watching Daddy Day Care or Escape From New York, neither of which I care to see for the 20th time.

No comments: