10/25/2004

ARDvark Blog Journal of Adhesion Related Disorder ARD What you don't know Surgery - prevents Web Journal

ARDvark Blog Journal of Adhesion Related Disorder ARD What you don't know Surgery - Bravenet Web Journal

While surfing and looking for malpractice cases I found this blog. It is rather interesting to see the actual surgical pictures as they are better then looking at the cross sections of the MRI.

I am not about running bout and suing people and certainly believe some measure of tort reform is needed, but at the same time I am facing a life of pain and limited movement because of the ARC. My issue with this is that I was never warned about the potential side effects of the procedures I had done other then I might have a headache within the 24-48 hours after the ESI's & Myleogram.

No comments: