10/29/2004

Cookies and pain meds...

Woke up this morning at about 0400 very congested and coughing. I tried to blow my nose but all that happened were that my ears popped. I took some benadryl not expecting much from it but within 30 minutes it was clearing up and I was able to get back to sleep for a bit. I have a humidifier on the furnace but it has been warm enough to have the AC on for the past few days and today they are calling for the 80's again.

The burning in my left arm is back my leg and foot are numb and my back is one giant knot. The numbness in my leg is also a bit more then I have had in the past. It seems like it is around the back side and causing a small muscle spasm. I thought sitting in the recliner would help but so far nothing.

I also need to bake cookies this morning for his class party, but they do not need them until after 2pm so I have some time to get them done. Since I am doing those I decided to make some extras for us as well as some brownies. They are all lowfat and made from scratch as I do not care for pre-packaged items. I grew up in a very close family with strong Italian and Greek ties so there was always something good in the oven at my grandmothers/Yaya's house.

No comments: