10/02/2004

It's getting cold out...

WOW! Woke up freezing cold this morning. Since it has not been cold enough I had not yet switched the heat on. I mean yesterday was 80 degrees outside during the day and while it cooled off some by nighttime I did not expect to wake up to 35F. I came down stairs and my house which usually stays around 72 had dropped to 67. Time to turn the heat on!!!

Spent yesterday doing some shopping with the wife. Felt good to get out of the house and walk around but much like I thought by the end of the day my back was not happy. It was not a burning pain but more like a dull throb and the occasional spasm.

We got the boys some winter coats and clothes for the winter. Old Navy had a killer sale on down coats left over from last season and we were able to find some in both the boys sizes. We also etook the to Toy's "R" Us and let them pick out a few things. They were running a buy 2 get the 3rd free sale on almost everything so we got some lego's for the youngest and the oldest picked out some cars and planes to ply with. I will have to head back during the week to do some Christmas shopping.

Since today is probbly the coldest day since I was diagnosed with the arachnoidits it will be interesting to see what the winter holds in store. I know they have studies saying the weather is not really a factor but I am guessing the guy who did the study did not have the condition himself!

No comments: