10/20/2004

End of the day

Not much of a change through the day in regards to the pain and whatever that knot in my back is from. I did finally get the pharmacy to run the insurance properly so I am not paying $30 every 5 days for the prescriptions. That was getting old very fast.

I did get the chance to take the boys to get their haircut this evening. Man the days of a $3 haircut are long gone. The 3 of us got your basic run of the mill haircut from the cheapest place in town and it was still $45. It is ridiculous and over priced if you ask me. It's not like we have tons of hair and need to be washed/styled/dried. We all have your basic mens cut, tight on the sides (not skin tight) and short on the top. Just enough to comb with a part. Maybe I should do what my father did for me and my brother, spend $10 on some clippers and cut their hair myself. Crew cuts for everyone!!!

Now it is time to relax. I was hoping my DVD's would have come today. I joined the Wal-Mart DVD club, kind of like Net Flix but a bit cheaper. Since getting out is becoming more difficult I figure I could still enjoy a movie and not have to leave the house and fight the line at Blockbuster. <---BLEEEECH! Although going to the video store does take me right past the frozen custard place.

Did you know that you cn't get brain freeze from frozen custard?


No comments: