10/22/2004

Another day another headache

I woke up to the baby crying at about 0500. It was not one of those I am wet cries it was more like someone come get me because I am wide awake. I got him and brought him downstairs and for some reason out of nowhere I got a monster headache. It is right at the back right side of my head where it usually is and it is throbbing this morning. Hopefully it is just a tension headache and will go away in an hour or so.

Plans this morning are to go check out some store my mom mentioned yesterday. It is one of those places that buys inventory from places that are going out of business or the returns to stores. They deal mainly in brand name and higher end stuff and have some good deals. We are still looking for some drapes for the front room and the patio doors so maybe they will have something we can afford.

No comments: