10/04/2004

Had a decent day. The back is rather sore and I have a new sensation on the bottom of my left foot. I have never had that burn like this before. It is not painful but not as bad as if say your foot "feel asleep" either. I noticed it while I was walking around Best Buy, where I grabbed "Boondock Saints" on DVD finally.

My wife has been bugging me to call the insurance company and have them send me back to the neurosurgeon but I am not sure what he will be able to do that my physician has not already done. There is no surgery for this and I am already on meds and PT. I also do not need a second opinion as I did that already.

I guess I will see how the next few weeks go with the weather changing. I know last winter was not that bad but this one is shaping up to be a very cold one based on current forecasts. Hopefully it is not to hard on me as I love the cold and look forward to snow every year.

No comments: