2/21/2005

Working with flash...

I spent some time today working with Macromedia Flash and while I have worked with it before I have never really known what the heck I was doing. Kind of like when you train the new guy on how to run the xerox machine. He knows how to make copies but he can't get it to collate or fix it if it breaks. If that does not make sense, take a step back, take 40mg of Oxycontin and come back to it later as it makes perfect sense to me.

Anyway, I read some of the books and it broke down really well some of the things I knew how to do but did not quite understand how the process worked. Now I know just enough to be dangerous. LOL

I did create some flash animations today, nothing fancy just using some text and pictures to create an "ad" for my blog and then I started playing around with different layers and hotspots.

Tomorrow I will work on it some more and I hope to have something that I can post on here for all to see. It won't be anything fancy like Stick Death or Odd Todd but who knows, another year of hard work and heavy pain meds and I might just be able to pull something like that off!

No comments: