2/14/2005

Free I-Pods...

I know I have posted about this before but I really want to finish and get my I-Pod. I thought I would make it a bit better for those who help me out. What I will do if you sign up and complete an offer to help me get an I-Pod is I will then help you get yours.

What I am willing to do is once I see that you have completed your offer, which I can do through my referral page, is that I will then sign up for something through your referral link. Once I have done that I will display your "Free I-Pod" referral link on my pages. This will help all of us complete the offers much quicker and who knows maybe next we can get one of the other Gratis Network offers finished.

Here is my referral link for the free I-pod


I would LOVE to have an MP3 player like the I-Pod. I spend a lot of time sitting around in doctors offices and other boring places waiting for people to tell me that my back is not going to get better. No shit, tell me something I didn't know!!! Something to help pass the time other then the same issue of Readers Digest would be nice.

Anyway, I know some people see these as scams but this is a true offer and has been verified by G4 Tech TV as being such. If you are afraid of being spammed after signing up then do what I do, go to Yahoo or Hotmail and sign up for a free account, Once you have done that you use only that address for signing up for things or buying stuff on the web. Who cares if it gets spammed, your not using it for everyday business.

No comments: