2/03/2005

And then depression set in...

The pain returned this morning to my left leg and back. That deep muscle burn that you get after a good workout, only now instead of getting stronger it makes them weaker. I can feel the difference sometimes, especially in my legs. Walking long distances has grown in to a task where it used to be easy.

I used to be 6' and 180lbs and could run 2 miles in less then 11 minutes. On a few rare occasions I actually broke the 10 minute mark hitting the one mile mark at 4 minutes flat. Now those days are long gone and my weight has gone up since my physical activity is limited to basically a daily routine. I try to not think to much about it but sometimes it is not that easy. It is hard to go from someone who had a very physical life to someone who needs to have someone else around to help when needed.

No comments: