7/28/2005

Waiting on the surgeons appointment

My wife took my son to his doctor this morning to look at his hand and get her opinion on the next course of action. She cleaned it up a bit and examined it, agreeing with the ER doctor that he should see a surgeon. They are going to set him up to see a surgeon and better yet they found one at the Children's Hospital which is a relief. I know a any surgeon can do the job but we feel more comfortable with a surgeon who is familiar with children.

Having both the boys in the house felt good. While he is only gone for 2 months it seems much longer and can make the house a bit lonely. I like having them both with me and I really love the way, despite the age difference, the boys play together. My youngest is enamored with his big brother and wants to be doing whatever he is, of course some day that is going to be the other way around.

No comments: