7/23/2005

Trouble with the archives, again...

I do not know why it is doing this but it seems Blogger is not putting the whole URL in the archives. It is truncating them, leaving out the directory on the server in which I keep the archives. While some of them seem to be working (even though they should not) the others are not. Right now it is listing them as ihavearachnoiditis.info/blog/XXXXXXX.html when it should be ihavearachnoiditis.info/blog/archives/xxxxxx.html. Go figure?

I am trying to fix it and I guess if push comes to shove I will just move the archives to the directory it thinks they are in. I did not have anything else to do today anyway...

I did go ahead and download copies of all the entries just in case something is fubar. I would hate to lose them all.

Edit: It looks like I was able to get it all fixed. I just moved the files to where it thinks they are rather then trying to be all high speed and get it to find the new directory. It also looks like the new skin/template is on all the old archives which it was not before.

No comments: