7/18/2005

This pisses me off...

Two children drowned in a backyard swimming pool Monday.

Officials said it happened in the XXXX block of XXXXXX Road, which is in southern XXXXXXXXX County.

XXXX reported that the victims were a 3-year-old boy and a 3-year-old girl. The children were taken to a local hospital, where they later died.

Police said the owner of the pool had been baby-sitting at the time. She believed the children were playing in the basement.


This happened right down the road from my house and this is UNACCEPTABLE. This is what concerns me with my neighbors and that poor little girl. Thankfully they took out their pool last year after the tornado damaged it or I am sure this would be that poor girls fate. Scary though is that we still have to worry about her wandering out into that busy street.

This is why you WATCH your kids. Watch means just that, you can see them from where you are and they DO NOT leave your site for even a minute. How this idiot thought they were in the basement I do not know but they should look him/her up for neglect.

I pray those little kids Rest In Peace.

No comments: