9/08/2004

What the heck happened?

Well I posted this morning but it seems to have disappeared.

Well, damn. The morning started out fairly early again at 0515. However this morning waking early was ok as I had some chores to run before running the oldest to school. A quick trip at 0600 to the grocery store to grab the essentials like milk, bread, juice and coffee.

The pain level today was moderate throughout the day. I would say I was hovering about a 5 but I also had a monster headache that may have factored in. The pain is hard to describe sometimes but imagine having a large needle slowly pushed into your back. Stiff and sore this evening but I am going to grab the heating pad on the way up to bed later on. A quick stint on that while I play some PS2 and then it is off to lala land for me.

No comments: