9/13/2004

If it isn't one thing

Well I must say that I feel good today. Well rested and minimal lower back and leg pain, if all days were like this I would be happy.

Of course, my right foot is swollen like a softball. My youngest was playing daredevil last night and standing on a basketball to reach on to the counter. I caught this all just in time to see him lose his balance and fall face first onto the kitchen floor. I tried to "dive" to get to him before he could land but ended up kicking the fridge barefooted. Between his screaming and my seemingly unending string of profanity, my oldest thought we had been seriously hurt. Of course toddlers bounce right back and in 2 minutes it was like it never happened for him. I on the other hand am know hobbling around the house. If we must look for the good in all things I would have to say that it is nice to limp on the other side for a change.

No comments: