9/05/2004

Ok, so I over did it.

Just as I thought, this mornings lawn mowing escapade was more then I should have tackled. I tried to take a nap while the baby was sleeping but nothing was comfortable and no pain meds didn't help. I can feel the muscles tighten all the way up to the middle of my back. Took the flexeril but it is not helping much. I think it is time to ask for skelaxin or soma just to change that up a bit. The mobic is for crap and I don't think I will refill it. It has no generic so my co-pay is much higher for that at $35 a months supply. Celebrex is the same way and the ibuprofin is for crap.

I thought about soaking in the tub for awhile but the plunger on the tub leaks somewhere and it has me stumped. I am mechanically declined so I better leave that one to the pros. I figure we do not use it enough to warrant the $50 the guy wants to show up to replace a $6 part.



No comments: