9/06/2004

So how was your day honey?

Well the pain has returned to the lower back. I am sure some of it is due in part to chasing a toddler around all day. He has literally been swinging from anything he could climb on as well he does the dog head down and climbs the walls backwards. Once he is vertical he pushes off with his feet and does a somersault. Makes me cringe when he hits the floor. He also decided that all the tupperware/rubbermaid should be on the kitchen floor rather then the drawers. You get the idea. I would not trade these days though and I try to get as many pictures as I can. But even that is a challenge. Instead of a kid who likes to ham for the camera I have one that wants to take it from you. Maybe one of these days I will post some from the collection I like to call "a toddlers eye view of the world." Most of the pics are of the floor, ceiling or kneecaps. LOL!

Time to take some flexeril and drink a cup of tea. Some nice Earl Grey with a touch of honey and then relax on the couch.

No comments: