9/02/2004

Alms for an ex leper...

Ok so here we are again at 0445 wide awake only this time I am sure it is the pain that woke me up. I went to bed with a burning pain in my lower back and numbness in my left leg. While the numbness has been ok since finishing the medrol it is still bothersome and when coupled with the pain it just sucks. I have taken some tylenol and a muscle relaxer but I might as well be spitting on an inferno to put it out. Top that off with one of my meds causes water retention which sucks. I wake up with swollen hands and feet. I probably would not have noticed it except for my wedding band digs in and if I try to put my sneakers on they are too tight. Bad enough having a wide ass foot like a 4E!

A good laugh this morning though as I read a story about some clerks who have been taken by thieves passing bogus $200 bills. I mean are there people out there that are actually that dumb? Shouldn't they have to wear a sign or something so that we can identify them and steer clear. Reminds me of the Monty Python movie The Life of Brian. More specifically the alms for an ex leper scene. D'oh! Well anyway, how can someone be so gullible and not know the bill was a phony?

No comments: