11/05/2004

Taking a break from the normal...

I decided to jump in the shower and then shave. Not sure why but well I still feel crappy I also feel much better. While I was in the shower the boys cleaned up the living room that they spent the last two days destroying.

When I was down after my surgery back in March 2003 my wife bought me Ratchet & Clank for the Playstation 2. It was an addicting game and when the second one, Ratchet & clank Going Commando came out last Christmas my son got it for me. While I rarely play the PS2 the Ratchet & Clank series has been fun to play and to lose yourself for a bit. Well the day before yesterday my wife was looking for something online and the add for the new game was out, Ratchet & Clank Up Your Arsenal. Turns out it was released the same day and she tracked down a store that had it and went and grabbed it for me. So tonight after I put the boys in bed I will sit up for a bit and play my new game.

No comments: