11/06/2004

Man it was nice today...

All in all not a bad day. I had a tough time getting to sleep last night though because my leg and foot were vibrating. I know the last time I looked at the clock was about 0245 but I was back up by 0630 with the baby.

My foot has been numb straight through so my guess is all the steroids have worn off and it is either time to go that route again or deal with the numbness. Last time I did the steroid route it sucked. While I knew the possible side effects and did everything I could think of to limit them I still bloated up for a bit because of the water retention. They also seem to have worked better on the arachnoiditis then it did way back when I took them for the Spondylolisthesis so I might talk to the doc and see what he thinks. The back has been mild today though and that is always nice. When both the back and the leg are in concert it can suck and put me in the recliner for most of the day.

I spent most of the day with the boys. Friday nights are busy at the restaurant so my wife gets in late. She was coming in about the same time I was dozing off which is why I got up with the baby. I let her sleep late and when she finally woke up I took the oldest to the store to get a book and then to get groceries. Not a busy day but enough to get out of the house for a bit. It was even unseasonably warm today, well in to the 70's. Got some good video of the boys playing soccer in the yard before the batteries in the camera died.

not doing much this evening. Watched We Were Soldiers Once, And Young with my son. Naturally he has a thousand questions about it so I missed most of it answering them so I will have to rent it and watch it again. Now it is time to relax and listen to some tunes and surf the web.

No comments: