11/14/2004

Nothing much going on...

Well it is obvious that I did not do much of anything yesterday. My back and leg were killing me and I had migraine from hell so I took my meds and went to sleep for most of the day. I did not even get to play Battlefield 1942 like I was planning to.

Today was about the same. My back is killing me more then usual, a good 7 or 8. Did not help that I was lying on the floor and my son kicked my while he was horsing around. I spent most of the day lying in bed and playing Ratchet & Clank as every time I would try to sit down in the living room my youngest would use me as a jungle gym. I feel bad when I don't let him climb on me but when the pain gets like today it is unbearable to let him do so.

I am making dinner right now and then I am going to take a shower and go to bed.

No comments: