11/25/2004

On the road again...

Well, we are going to jump in the car here in a bit and road trip 3 hours east to my in laws house and then come back this way tomorrow. I have already taken the max dose of all the meds I can and picked out a selection of movies and a game for the trip (on the laptop). I grabbed Battlefield 1942 and have yet to really sit down and play it.

I will obviously have the laptop with me but I am not sure if my father in law has wireless internet. If he does not I will most likely not be back online until late tomorrow. Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Saija said...

happy thanksgiving to you guys - safe motoring too . . .

and YES, that TENS really does work!!! you should be able to get one on a trial basis and just test it out . . . we used to travel to arizona (the dry helped my husbands back) and the TENS was the only way that L was able to drive without the pain taking control of our 3 day journey . . . so give it a go, that is defnitely on our "thank you" list of items that has made the pain bearable for L . . . there are so many settings on that device that you can really control the electrical impulses . . . tho' at one point my poor husband burned his back (he had it set so high) . . . and if your wife is actually related to the inventor of it . . . WOW, totally impressed . . . we definitely recommend it . . . HIGHLY . . .