11/08/2004

Lego's & Ginger Ale...

I got my meds this morning without any problems and the call I was half expecting from my doc never came so I can only surmise that they never called him or they did and he had no problem with it.

A day of moderate pain and numbness. Mostly the leg and foot in pain and a little stiffness in the lower back. I was doing ok until this afternoon when I slipped on a Lego of all things. I spent the next hour just lying on the floor because it sent a nice shooting pain up the leg and in to the back. Does not seem to have any lasting effects this evening, but that's what happens when you have a toddler.

Something new today, indigestion! Not sure why but it could have been something I ate. I spent the day sipping ginger ale and mylanta in hopes that it would calm down but at 21:30 this evening it is still feeling pretty crappy. Hopefully it is not the meds, since the prescription is generic they can use whatever form they have. Sometimes the fillers in the drugs can cause small problems like this.

Spent the day working on some documents in Word. I had created some templates that needed a few minor modifications which turned into a pain in the butt. I got them done by lunch time so now I can start working on the VBA macro to fill them in without having to open the template each time. It has been awhile since I have done anything in Visual Basic much less VBA but I have been playing with it over the last few weeks. Should be a fun project to kill some time.

No comments: