11/02/2004

Four more years???

Well only time will tell. I got into the polling station by 8:30 and they were in to the hundreds already. I was shocked to see more unopposed candidates then I was expecting. No worries though I have write in candidates ready to go for cases like this. While it is obvious the only candidate running will win, I feel better knowing that they did not have any help from me.

Living in the area I do I would expect my state to swing to the GOP like normal. I plan on taking a break this afternoon and will start watching the news and hitting the blogs at about 5pm EST. By then we should start to have somewhat of clear picture of what is going on. I also promised my son that we would watch it into the evening so we can continue to discuss what is going on. I am glad that he is taking such an interest at an early age.

No comments: