11/17/2004

Rip Van Winkle...

I spent most of the day sleeping. The pain in my back has stayed up around 7 again today and even with the pain meds it did not seem to come down too much. I also have a stomach virus that is causing cramps which may be adding to the pain level. Whatever it is I decided sleeping would be better then slinking around the house and being cranky.

We have also been having some strange weather. We got into the mid 70's today and the low was still higher then or average high for this time of the year. It was cool enough to not need the A/C but it was also humid enough that I thought about kicking it on for a bit. The temp seems to be dropping this evening though in advance of the rain that is supposed to be moving through the area. Almost like if this was April and tornado season.

I took the boys out to grab some pedialyte for the baby as he seems to have had the stomach virus for a day or so. Not much to worry about though as his appetite seems to have returned this evening. He spent yesterday and some of today being very picky about eating, even refusing his favorite things like yogurt and applesauce. He finally ate a hamburger this evening so I held off on giving him any of the pedialyte just yet.

No comments: