6/27/2005

I hate being sick...

Well this is most certainly strep and it now feels like someone has spent the evening jabbing knitting needles into my throat. Thankfully the pain meds for the back are making this tolerable because I do not want to sit in the doctors office during urgent care hours.

I always thought it was kind of funny that when you are sick you cannot get a doctors appointment for at least 4 or 5 days, unless you are lucky. Waiting in the lobby where there are never enough chairs to sit down and the same magazines as the last time you were there, six months ago. What I really don't get is that a visit with the doctor lasts usually no more then what, 10 minutes and while only 3 people went in before you it still takes 2 hours before they call your name?

I am just going to sit home and tough this one out.

No comments: