4/10/2005

Well the forecast for the evening is calling for strong storms so this should make for an interesting evening.

It looks like I have developed Pink Eye in my right eye. This morning it was all swollen and crusted shut which is interesting because last night there was no problem. It is not really bothering me that much unless I blink so I am trying to avoid that. Hahaha....

The baby is in a destructive mood today, knocking down all the chairs and then running off laughing. I figure once one of them lands on his foot he will figure out that it is something he should not be doing.

The oldest is driving me up the wall. He is always loud, like he has no volume control. Whenever he talks he is extremely loud and it is annoying and it is something that every teacher has pointed out. I wonder sometimes if he does not realize that he is that loud because it is all the time. There is no way that he could be doing it on purpose as it is all the time. I finally sat him down and we had a conversation about it that I think he understands. Time will tell and I really hope he understands because I would hate for him to lose friends if they think he is being obnoxious.

I don't know what it is but for the last few days I have been in some funk that I cannot shake. Maybe it is all the crappy weather?

No comments: