5/31/2005

A little help earning the I-Pod...

Before I begin this post I wanted to plug my I-Pod one more time. I know it has been up there for some time and I want to thank all the people who have signed up through my referral link. However I am still 2 people shy of earning the I-Pod even though I have had 10 people sign up, only 3 have completed their offers. I know, the links are ubiquitous and everyone wants you to sign up for theirs.

So let me tell you why I would like to have you sign up for mine. I am basically homebound due to my disabilities and I spend a good portion of the day with my toddler and pre-teen sons watching or listening to their shows/music. I do not own a walkman or any other compact music device as my medical bills leave very little money for me to be able to afford the extras like that so that leaves the radio in the living room. However once we have finally gotten the boys down for the evening listening to music is pretty much out of the question lest I wake the boys up from the sound. Having something like an I-Pod would be wonderful. I could put all my CD's onto it and listen with headphones while reading a book or just vegging in the chair and not worry about having to wake the rest of the house while I am relaxing for an hour.

So, if there are 2 kind souls out there who would be willing to sign up for something, say like the Blockbuster online video rental, it would make me a very happy person.

I have had a slight headache for most of the day but it never really got as bad as they normally do. I am hoping that it is because the Inderal is working. If this is as bad as they will get then I am going to be one happy camper. Obviously no headache at all is what I would prefer but this is not so bad. I did take the midrin this evening as I was afraid that trying to get some sleep this evening would be difficult even with just a slight one.

I am feeling fairly good this evening and my wife has 2 days off in a row which is a rare thing indeed. Of course that means when the rain lets up and the satellite dish is working again (they suck in the rain) we can watch the shield. Until that happens the boys are up stair destroying the place, my wife is reading a magazine on the couch next to me and I am obviously wasting time online.

I was trying to play a game called Hapland 2 on Addictinggames.com but it can be somewhat frustrating as you have to figure out the sequence of movements of all the objects to get open the portal and I guess move to another level or win the game. So far I still suck at it.

No comments: