8/20/2005

New banner

Since I had out all the image software for the website I figured I would make a new banner for this one as well as the old one just did not work with this layout. If you still see the old banner please hit refresh for the new one.

I went for a natural setting, the woods and the mountains which are two of my favorite places. I added a crumpled paper effect to the image, representing my injuries that prevent me from being able to truly enjoy those places as I would like to.

Hope you all like the new banner. I tried to get the size down as well as compress the image because I know not everyone is using a highspeed line so please, if you experience a slow load time please let me know how long it took and what type of connection you have. That will allow me to better compress the image.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I like the new banner, and it did not take me long at all to load from home.