8/09/2005

Inderal and itching

I guess I need to talk to my doctor about the Inderal I am taking. Out of the blue I am itching like crazy within minutes of taking the medication and it sucks. It does not seem to be a major side effect and in fact on 2 of the sites I checked it is a rare side effect and while it is not cause for alarm they do suggest talking with the doctor.

I took the max dose of some allergy meds but they are not doing squat. The itching is so bad right now that I actually feel like I was given morphine. If you have never had the morphine itches count your blessings. When I had surgery they injected it straight into my spinal fluid to help alleviate the pain from surgery. When I woke up in ICU I had apparently scratched a good deal of the skin of my legs and arms through the night from the reaction I had to the drugs. I never looked so forward to a shot of benadryl in my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reading your blog and I figured you'd be interested in advancing your life a bit, call us at 1-206-339-5106. No tests, books or exams, easiest way to get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, Doctorate or Ph.D in almost any field.

Totally confidential, open 24 hours a day.

Hope to hear from you soon!