10/28/2005

The Mouse Hunter!

So I set those traps out last night with the expectations that we would not catch anything right away or perhaps one mouse at most.

My wife woke this morning at about 6:30am to our youngest asking to go downstairs so she got up with him and told me she would come get me in a little bit. Of course that little bit was about 1 minute.

As soon as they hit the door to the kitchen she said she could see that one of the glue traps had a small mouse in it but then she realized that she heard more squeaking coming from by the other fridge so she checked on the trap there and found 2 more small mice on that glue trap. That's right, 2 traps equals 3 mice! I tell you those glue traps are STICKY!

Of course my youngest is now running around the house squeaking like trapped mice. LOL!

No comments: