9/02/2005

The weekend is here, time to relax...

A tiring day. I don't even feel like doing much and I am very tired.

I am not even going to waste a ton of time on the events related to Katrina. I truly feel sorry for those who have been affected by the storm and pray daily for them but I am sick of hearing people whine that this is the Presidents fault and all that crap. You choose to live in an area like those affected and you take a risk. I know first hand, I live in Tornado alley. Actually I live in an area that has gained a reputation over a hundred years for being home to the some of the worst tornadoes. But hey, I chose to live here and we understand the consequences. I have been flooded out, my roof has been destroyed, my fence and yard have been screwed up more times then I can count but I am not blaming the President or anyone else for decisions that I made. Sorry but that is the way it is. Of course we also do not shoot at our rescuers here, I guess that has a way of making the help leary of going in to do their jobs too.

My left foot is just burning. It has been for several days and nothing seems to be making it better. Stress maybe? Stress from not being able to sleep at all. Waking up all night long, every few hours to turn over or having to get up and stretch out to stop the pain. Stress from waking up in the morning, not because the alarm went off or because you are not tired but rather because the pain is so intense that sleep is impossible.

Yea, I am in yet another cranky mood. I really think it is the headaches though and there is nothing apparently they can do to stop them. I don't think they are just your run of the mill normal headaches nor do I believe they are from the pain meds because I used to get them all the time before I was on the meds. However they have not found anything through a normal CT Scan and getting someone to do a scan with contrast is a near impossible task.

Well instead of being cranky for the rest of the night (I really am trying not to be) I am going to get some ice cream and a brownie and settle in to watch a movie. Maybe tomorrow I will take the boys to the library as that is always a good place to go. Nice and quiet, no screaming and yelling kids.

No comments: