9/04/2005

Not much going on today. The temps have dropped drastically, I mean we are down in the mid 70's but still kind of muggy.

Finally shaking this cold or whatever it is and spent most of yesterday sleeping, again. I do not even recall moving from the recliner to bed last night but I woke up in bed this morning which means I moved there on my own.

The left leg and foot are vibrating again and not even elevating them seems to calm it down as it has in the past. While I already knew the answer I looked up some info on this and it basically said that as the nerves are being killed off by the scar tissue this is to be expected. It is not as painful as it has been in the past but it is certainly annoying.

Just wanted to drop in and say all is good and I am going to get some sleep. Hopefully this cold should be gone tomorrow and I will be back to normal. This run down feeling is no fun!

No comments: