12/14/2005

To tired to blog?

The pain this morning was more then I was willing to deal with for an hour and change ride to the doctor. Since we have a Taurus there is not much leg room for the passenger so try to adjust the seat to get in a comfortable position would have been near impossible with my back the way it was. Of course the doctor wanted me to come in and see him instead of the nurse so it all it worked out as he did not have any appointments available this morning so we rescheduled the visit. Fine by me, I was really not in the mood to sit in the car that freaking long. While it is normally 45 minutes or so to the doctor on a normal visit, this morning would have been in rush hour on the business loop through the city. No thanks!

I am looking forward to climbing in to bed tonight. The extra meds are kicking my butt for the last few days, I did not even need my sleeping meds last night. I crawled into bed and was out by 10:30.

No comments: